From the city of Seville, we will go in luxury vehicle to visit the city of Jerez and its most representative monuments and treasures. We will pass by the Cathedral of Jerez. Later on, it's optional to visit one of the wineries with most history of the city or we could head to the "Royal Andalusian Academy of Equestrian Art"*
Before lunch we go to the village of Arcos de la frontera where we visit the historic area and its viewpoints. We'll eat in one of its lovely restaurants where we’ll taste the best of the Andalusian cuisine. Then, we return to Seville in the afternoon (time: according to your needs.)
-Meeting Point in Seville
-Trip Seville/Jerez de la Frontera (toll)
Visits in Jerez:
-Historical Visit of the city centre of Jerez
- Option 1: Sherry Wine cellars, including expert Guide and tasting.
- Option 2: Equestrian Show at the Royal Equestrian Art Academy
-Trip Jerez/Arcos de la Frontera
Visits in Arcos de la Frontera:
-Sightseeing tour around and Walking tour of the historical centre.
-Trip Arcos de la Frontera /Seville (toll).
- 1 person: €425
- Every extra person: €25
|Duration||6 hours (depending on the traffic)|
|Meeting point||Calle Santas Patronas 29 or a central place in the city centre|
|End location||In the place where you prefer|
- Transport by luxury van from your location in Seville to Jerez
- ATD Spain guide in the Wine Cellar or the Horse Equestrian Academy
(if there are tickets available. tickets not included in tour)
- Transport by luxury van from Jerez to Acros de la Frontera.
- Guided visit of the historic centers
- Return transport to Seville
- Tickets of the Wine Cellar: €8 per person
- Equestrian Horse Academy around €25 per person.
(Can be booked easily on the internet by customer)
- Lunch around €25