The rent of this service carries with it, the payment of a DEPOSIT depending on the type of bike that will be paid separately to the rental contract. This DEPOSIT, as indicated, will be refunded by the same method of payment once the bicycle is received at our facilities and the proper use and conditions of the same have been checked. In the event that it is necessary to replace parts due to misuse or negligence, the purchase of these parts will be discounted from the deposit. Without the necessary and obligatory payment of this deposit any order requesting the rental of one or more bicycles will not be considered valid. The hiring of this service can be done during the rental process
ATD Bike Holidays S.L offers bike rental subject to the following general conditions:
- The delivery and return of the material will take place in the facilities of ATD Bike Holidays S.L. located in C/ Santas Patrona, 29.
- To rent a car, you must be over 18 years old and have a valid ID or passport.
- The payment of the total of the contracted services will be made at the time of contracting the services. The rental will not be valid until the payment of the deposit, which will be refunded when the material is returned, after verification of its correct condition.
- The bicycles are new or semi-new and will be delivered in perfect condition. It will be the responsibility of the users to maintain and take basic care of them in order to guarantee their good use. ATD Bike Holidays S.L. will be responsible for repairs attributable to mechanical defects, but it will be the responsibility of the users of the bikes to repair any damage attributable to misuse or improper use of the bikes.
- DEPOSIT: The rental of this service carries with it, the payment of a DEPOSIT depending on the type of bike and that will be set automatically during the rental process. The DEPOSIT will be paid separately from the rental contract. This DEPOSIT as indicated will be refunded by the same method of payment made once the bicycle is received at our facilities and the proper use and conditions of the same have been checked. In the event that it is necessary to replace parts due to misuse or negligence, the purchase of these parts will be discounted from the deposit. Without the necessary and obligatory payment of this deposit any order requesting the rental of one or more bicycles will not be considered valid. The hiring of this service can be done during the rental process.
- If the bicycle is returned by courier, the deposit will be returned once it has been received at our facilities and checked by our staff.
- The delay in the return of the bicycle implies a surcharge according to the prices according to the tariff.
- The client is obliged to use and take care of the rented material, taking the necessary precautions and measures to protect it from damage and/or theft. The client will assume the damages caused and/or the loss of it at 100% of the market price.
- It is the customer's responsibility to respect the Spanish road safety regulations. ATD Bike Holidays S.L. will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused or generated by the person contracting the service, being the person contracting the service who assumes.
- The data provided by the customer will be used only and exclusively for the provision of the contracted service in compliance with L.G.P.D.
- This contract is governed by Spanish law, and the Courts and Tribunals of Seville shall have jurisdiction over any claim deriving from it, and the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
Rent your bike here!
Whether you don't have a bike or don't want to travel with it, here we put all the solutions within your reach. Cycle touring, electric, mountain, road and tandem bicycles.
All our bikes are delivered with a lock, a boat rack, a basic tool kit and a spare inner tube to get out of any eventuality. In addition, during the rental process you can choose all the elements and accessories for your trip, GPS, saddlebags, shipping, etc.
You just worry about enjoying yourself.
How to rent
- Before you start the rental process, plan your trip well and write down everything you will need so you don't forget anything.
- Select the desired bike, size and rental time. Select the desired accessories.
- Select the required deposit for the rent.
- Select the shipment if necessary. Read carefully what your choice is. Once the purchase process has been completed, our staff will contact you to check availability and verify the details.
- Once this process has been completed, we will send you an e-mail with all the details of the rental so that you can make the payment according to the desired form of payment.
- If you need advice, please contact us. One of our professionals will contact you to guide you through the process. Send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +34 635955554.