Test your knowledge about Seville! We have 9 questions for you to answer to see how much you already know about the beautiful city. Take a pen and a piece of paper and write down your answers. Let’s get started!
1. How many people live in Seville?
a. 1.95 million
b. 1.80 million
c. 1.65 million
2. How tall is the Seville Cathedral?
a. 97 meter
b. 105 meter
c. 121 meter
3. What is the original name of Seville?
4. What is the name of the oldest football club in Seville?
a. Sevilla FC
b. Real Betis
c. Sevilla Atlético
5. How long did the Seville Cathedral take to build? 106 jaar
a. 74 years
b. 92 years
c. 106 years
6. Who lived in Real Alcazar? The Christian monarchs
a. The king
b. The Christian monarchs
c. The nuns
7. What is the name of the river in Seville?
8. What are the original ceramics in Seville called?
9. What is the fruit that Seville is famous for?
Check your answers and see how you did!
1-3 correct answers?
You can learn some more about Seville! Take a look at the other blogs on the website and find out more about Seville. The beautiful city is definitely worth it. Check the link: https://atdspain.com/en/news
4-6 correct answers?
You’re on the right track! You know some things about Seville, but not everything yet. Maybe a guided tour through the city is something for you? Our guides can tell you a lot about Seville! See here: https://atdspain.com/en/service/daily-bike-tour-sevilla
7-9 correct answers?
Amazing job! Your knowledge about the city is very good, but did you already visit all those beautiful places in Seville in real life? You can rent a bike at our company to visit the hotspots in the city. Follow the link: https://atdspain.com/en/rent-bike-andalucia-tours-and-discovery